My mailbox's guests

I'm currently in love with Pos Indonesia (Indonesian Postal Service). Receiving letters, postcards and packages is far more special than receiving e-mails, SMS and stuff. It doesn't mean you have to send me those things, but every time I get that my feeling suddenly gets better :)

I got some of these from Postcrossing, and the others from a penpalling website named studentsoftheworld.info. They're absolutely safe, I have used them for a long time and now I'm still here :p

Here below are what I'd got from the service:

My first postcard from Japan :) arrived in the middle of December 2013.

A letter+birthday gifts from my first snail mail penpal from Sri Lanka. Arrived in the last week of December 2013.

Another postcard, arrived 2 January 2014.

These are from my friend in Sidoarjo, East Java :) my biggest happiness today, 3 January 2014.

I'm so happy to receive them all! Looking forward for another surprises from the postal service!

I sent them yesterday to Europe and China. Hope they'll arrive soon and safely!
P. S.: If you'd like to have a penpal, you can contact me :)
Kalau mau punya sapen hubungi aja aku ya!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite Scenes in Meet the Robinsons!

20 Tips Bermain Ameba Pigg

Pigg, Apaan Tuh?