I used to think winning or achieving something is everything.

I used to break into pieces when I fail... be broken a lot and cry a lot, too.

...
...

No, I still do feel that way. I'm trying not to... but it's really hard, I have to admit.

My way of thinking has changed, though. It will never be the same again, inshaallah.

Winning isn't the same with being recognized by others; either because of your intelligence, your achievements, etc. Winning is when you're brave enough to take a step further from where you already are, not afraid of the consequences that'll follow even though you don't have any clue about it... in my opinion, winning is the bravery to be a step ahead.

The result? I guess it's not really important... well, in some way it does, it really does. But even if you're failing, you'll learn something: what to do and what not to do.

And what's more important than a lesson?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite Scenes in Meet the Robinsons!

20 Tips Bermain Ameba Pigg

Pigg, Apaan Tuh?