Mission 1: Impossible but (fortunately) Accomplished!

Welcome in my 30th post in this blog!


Yeah, that is the impossible mission. I started to frequently post in this blog two/three days ago, with only 1 post at first. Do you think posting 29 post in 3 days is possible? I'm very happy!

Here I want to thank all of you who had visited my blog. And also for the ones who suggested me to write some posts, that was really nice of you! Thank you, thank you. I know most of you are my own friends, I can't imagine living without you all.

As a gift, in this post I will promote your blog, friends! For the readers of this post, don't forget to visit them :D

1. telordadarspesial.weebly.com (Novi)
2. littlegoldenpea.blogspot.com (Narita
3. misakarain.blogspot.com ('Misaka', he/she doesn't want anyone else know his/her real identity)
4. paniccords.blogspot.com (Nisa)
5. fyiqueen.blogspot.com (Qinthar)
6. goldenskyy.tumblr.com (Najla)
7. jasmineamalia.wordpress.com (Jasmine)
8. alarofah27.blogspot.com (Ofah)
9. ritaassamisa.blogspot.com (Siva)
10. fng48.blogspot.com (FNG48 - Ameba Pigg)
11. tuscha.blogspot.com (Tuscha)
12. magicalunicornland.wordpress.com (Kiranti)
13. seragalaxy.blogspot.com (Dara)

I will update the list soon, so keep reading :p

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite Scenes in Meet the Robinsons!

20 Tips Bermain Ameba Pigg

Pigg, Apaan Tuh?